Website Use Terms and Conditions: Recover from Injury
The term ‘Recover from Injury’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’, ‘we’ or ‘this site’ refers to Recover from Injury, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 60 640 860 431, New South Wales. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice. No information provided constitutes medical or professional advice.
- A considerable effort has been made in good faith to ensure that material accessible from this site is accurate. Despite this effort, neither we nor any third parties (including affiliates or content providers) provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. In particular, we emphasise that the information available through this site should not be interpreted as personalised, medical or professional advice.
- Recover from Injury is not a crisis service and advice offered on this website should be taken as you would from a friend, not an industry (mental health, health or legal) professional. If you have concerns about your safety or the safety of others, it is vital that you talk to a qualified professional immediately:
- see your local doctor
- go to the nearest hospital emergency department
- if in Australia, you can contact LifeLine on 13 11 14.
- Unless otherwise noted, all documents accessed from this site are viewed as property of Recover from Injury and are copyright, Claire Harris, all rights reserved. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Use of the website’s materials without the permission of the authors may result in legal action being taken.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Any products or services sold are subject to their own specific refund, return and cancellation policies. If you are a Consumer (under the Australian Competition & Consumer Act), Recover from Injury limits all its direct and indirect liability (including in negligence) to you to the Consumer Guarantees under the Competition & Consumer Act. Where there is a breach of the Consumer Guarantees, we limit our liability to the refund to you of any moneys paid by you to us, the supply to you of the service again or the payment of the cost of having the service we provided to you provided again. Except as set out above, neither party will be liable for any liabilities, claims, costs and expenses (including legal costs), damage or injury or any consequential, direct or indirect loss (“Loss”).
- You agree to indemnify Recover from Injury for any Loss Recover from Injury suffers or liability Recover from Injury incurs directly or indirectly as a result of or in connection with your misuse of this website or if you breach these terms and conditions, should Recover from Injury have to pay a third party or as a result of any claims, actions or demands made against Recover from Injury as a consequence of your breach.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.